- This event has passed.
Open Days at the Supreme Court
August 27 - August 28Free
Come and explore the highest court in the land!
The Supreme Court hosts several Open Days throughout the summer months. These events are completely free.
Tuesday 27th August and Wednesday 28th August 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Programme highlights on these special days:
• Visit three beautiful courtrooms and explore the building’s extensive artwork collection.
• Explore rarely seen parts of the building which are not normally on show, including the magnificent triple-height Library, which is a hidden gem not usually open to the public.
• Browse the exhibition area, where you can learn more about the Supreme Court, the cases it hears, and the history of its building.
• Listen to talks from experienced members of staff who will give insights into the work of the Court.
• Take part in a range of activities for younger visitors, including arts and crafts, a dress-up box and our popular ‘Legal Eagle Trail’.
• Watch a short film that introduces the role of the Supreme Court in the Lawyer’s Suite, overlooking Parliament Square.
Also open on Friday 20th September (9.30am to 4.30pm), during Open House London Weekend, Saturday 21st September (10.00am to 4.15pm) and Sunday 22nd September (10.00am to 4.15pm), and on Monday 30th September (9.30am – 4.30pm).
Further information on the Supreme Court website